Library services look to the future
by Debbie Ashford Fri 9 March 2018, 9:55 am
Grade II-listed Kenton Library has been restored to its former glory following a refurbishment to give it a new look and better facilities.
The library retains spruced-up original shelving and gains new study spaces and charging points.
Harrow Council has assumed responsibility for the management of the borough's library service, which had been run by now-defunct Carillion Integrated Solutions, to ensure services are maintained.
It is considering the best way to provide continuity and stability in the future, which could be retaining management in-house or securing another provider to manage the service.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow
- Funding for food square
- Opportunities knock for developers
- New windows to the past
- Library services look to the future
- Glowing school report for Harrow