New council chiefs takes up post
Tue 12 March 2019, 3:23 pm
Harrow Council appointed new chief executive, Sean Harriss, in February. Formerly chief executive at Bolton and Lambeth councils, Harriss was most recently head at oneSource, which provides back office support services for local government and other public services.
“My first impressions are that Harrow has a lot going for it,” Harriss says. “It has a strong community spirit, and it’s a diverse, prosperous and high-achieving borough where people want to get on.
“I want to help make that a possibility for everyone who calls Harrow home, and I very much look forward to the challenges ahead.”
Councillor Graham Henson, leader of Harrow Council, said Harriss “is a great fit for Harrow – his ambition and energy will help our borough go even further”.
If you are interested in reading more about Harrow, subscribe to our newsletter
- Open triangle meets with approval
- Chase the fitness dream
- Money to help arts blossom
- Reading the mood for library new build
- New council chiefs takes up post
- Final phase of Lyon Square sales opens
- Park wins further lottery funding
- Park opens to public
- Harrow praised for development collaboration
- Homes in Harrow